Yesterday, you constructed a full AP Language argument essay. Think about the experience from beginning to end. What part of writing the essay was easiest for you, and what part was the most challenging? Why? What is one thing you would do differently on your next argument essay?
Prompt: The part of my essay that was easiest for me was linking my points after I had thought of evidence. Commentary is difficult for me when I have adequate claims and evidence that supports my thoughts. The most challenging part for me was developing subclaims and evidence. The evidence was one of the hardest parts for me because I'm still in the process of increasing my readings about certain topics. One of the things I would do differently is plan more quickly and focus on evidence and then claims
Summary: In class today we practiced writing an argumentative essay.
Reflection: Today's practice will directly translate to the AP exam. By practicing like we will test we will improve at pacing, writing the required points, and generating complex thoughts.
Comments
Post a Comment