Describe a time you felt lost

 Prompt: I time I felt lost was when I moved away from my old house. That house was everything I'd ever known, from the carpeted upstairs level to the kitchen table i'd cut my nose on. Losing that feeling of home felt like nothing i'd ever felt before. But, with a little time, and support from my family, I quickly adjusted to my new lifestyle, neighborhood, and school. Without them, I would've felt lost for a much longer time.

Summary: Today in class we talked about claims of fact, policy, and value and how to identify these claims from a text

Reflection: Identifying claims is important to understand how arguments work. This is valuable information to note when writing my own arguments and deciphering other claims.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.