Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.
Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.
Prompt: The word that I use the most right now is most likely "Brother". The dictionary definition of the word brother is a male sibling sharing on or both parents as the person. However, it could also mean a person that you have a close relation with. I find myself using it a lot as a term to address my close friends, as well as an exclamation in reaction to an array of statements. I'm not quite sure what this would reveal about me but I do like what my use of the term shows about my relationship with my close friends.
Summary: In class today we practiced vocabulary and synthesized information from a short text.
Reflection: I can use what we learned in class today to increase my vocabulary. By increasing my vocabulary, I can better articulate my ideas and improve my writing and speaking style.
Comments
Post a Comment