Write about a fear you have overcome.

 Prompt: A fear I have overcome was the fear of the darkness. When I was younger, I used to fear the darkness, especially in a place with many windows. I would avoid going downstairs in my house at night at all costs and would sprint up the stairs when I did. To overcome this fear, I gradually spent more time in the dark by myself and this allowed me to overcome this fear. It’s cool to see how I can go down the stairs in the dark without any issues now due to my efforts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

Describe a time you felt lost

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.