Today, we learned how writers create a clear line of reasoning by connecting a claim, evidence, commentary, and conclusion. Which part of building an argument is most challenging for you, and why?
Prompt: Remembering evidence is the hardest part for me. I think it is because we discuss various topics in AP language and. It is sometimes hard to recall recent, and relevant knowledge about a topic. To improve this I am trying my best to increase my readings and experiences to create a more full bank of evidence. I think reasoning is the easiest part for me because with evidence you can connect your points by just talking about how they relate to each other and your claim. However, to have strong reasoning, you need strong evidence.
Summary: Today in class we took notes and learned about how the line of reasoning is used to connect points.
Reflection: Today’s lesson about line of reasoning be helpful to strengthen my arguments. By studying how lines of reasoning are created and strengthened I can improve my writing and hopefully score in the ap exam.
Comments
Post a Comment