Think about your practice with the “So What?” method today. What is one thing you understand about commentary now that you did not fully understand before? How will you apply it when writing your next AP Lang argument?
Prompt: I think the "So What?" method was very useful today. It allowed me to practice generating reasoning and commentary to prove why a multitude of claims hold true. One thing I understand now about commentary that I didn't fully understand before was how exactly to say the so what? I understand now that you must say why something is important, and from there explain why that importance proves your claim. This will be good to apply on my next AP Lang argument to improve my commentary and hopefully obtain 4/4 for the evidence and commentary section.
Summary: Today in class we practiced writing commentary for provided evidence and reasoning.
Reflection: This practice will be very helpful on the AP exam to quickly provide commentary. Hastily providing quality commentary will allow me to get the points and move on during the exam.
Comments
Post a Comment