Select the vocabulary word from today that you think will be most useful to you in the future. Explain what the word means in your own words and describe a situation in which you could realistically use it.

Select the vocabulary word from today that you think will be most useful to you in the future. Explain what the word means in your own words and describe a situation in which you could realistically use it.

Prompt: The vocabulary word that I believe I will use the most in the future is arable. I think this will be the most useful word as I want to study medicine or environmental science in college and land use and preservation is a large part of that. The word arable means land that is easy to farm and rich in nutrients. A realistic situation I could use it in is when describing environmental land usage during my college studies. This is what makes it the term I would likely use most.

Summary: In class today we worked on vocabulary.

Reflection: In class today we worked on expanding our vocabulary. This will be helpful to increase my vocabulary for writing and the SAT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

Describe a time you felt lost

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.