Prompt: Working with others can expose you to ideas or perspectives you may not have considered on your own. What is one idea, suggestion, or approach from a group member that improved your paragraph or changed the way you thought about the argument? Explain how it helped you.
Prompt: One suggestion from my group members that changed the way I thought about out argument was a suggestion about not adding the ingnorant part of the claim. This allowed guys to lean more into that uninformed part of the argument. As a whole, I think leaning into the more uninformed part of the argument allowed us to hone in on our claim and be more specific with our examples. Honing in allowed us to use the athlete example to explain why uninformed can lead to poor decisions. All in all, I think this suggestion made our paragraph more concise and changed the way I thought about our line of reasoning.
Summary: Today in class we worked in groups to create a paragraph supporting an unpopular opinion.
Reflection: Practicing with our group will improve my writing for the Ap exam. By practicing, I can gain different perspectives to benefit my writing overall.
Comments
Post a Comment