With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

 Prompt: So far in AP Language, discussions and participation have been going well for me. I especially enjoy listening to my classmates opinions and seeing how they differ from my own thoughts. As for challenging things, coming of with personal evidence from my experiences and observations hasn't been easy. I need to work on developing a mental file of evidence containing information about various topics. This would help in the class and on the AP exam.

Summary: Today we practiced writing a paragraph with claims evidence and reasoning.

Reflection: Todays practice paragraph will help me understand how I can improve my argumentative writing. This will be very helpful on the exam and in the class so I know what to work on and how to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of my rhetoric.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

Describe a time you felt lost

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.