Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why.

 Prompt: The learning method I enjoy the most in hands on learning. I feed as though I learn best when observing visually and manipulating elements to understand the relationships between variables. This is especially true for more science and physics based classes as it helps me understand why something works or doesn't. In addition, hands on learning is just more fun to me than listening to a lecture and taking notes. I think this. is because I like building things and manipulating tangible objects.

Summary: In class we went over argument and the elements of an argumentative paragraph

Reflection: How we learned about the elements of an argumentative paragraph will be helpful to me. It will be helpful on the Ap exam to make sure my points are supported by ample evidence and thorough reasoning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

Describe a time you felt lost

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.