What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

 Prompt: The most creative thing I've ever made was a Mother's Day gift I made for my mom. It was a wooden heart made from pieces of wood that I cut, sanded down,  and nailed together. I spent hours sanding it down, making sure the edges were smooth and the wood grain texture was exposed. After that, I spent a while staining it and making sure the natural wood texture ans patterns were showing. IT was my best work because I took a lot of time, effort and patience making it and I was extremely proud of the result.

Summary: Today we read through the Trump speech regarding border security.

Reflection: We learned about how important people like Donald Trump use rhetoric in their speeches. I can use their techniques to make my arguments more convincing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

Describe a time you felt lost

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.