Prompt: Write about something that you believed as a child.
Prompt: One thing that I believed in as a child was Santa Claus. I believed that on Christmas night, he would come down the chimney with a sack full of gifts and place them under the tree. My family and I would bake cookies on Christmas night, eat some of them, and leave the rest out for Santa Claus. We even left some vegetables out for the reindeer to eat too. However, as I got older, the fantasy and magic of it all became suspicious.
Summary: In class to day we learned about creating list of criteria to help prove why or why not something is or isn't a certain title/classification
Reflection: We learned about creating lists of criteria to prove a point. This can be useful later as by creating a list of widely accepted criteria, you can create a very strong argument for why something does or doesn't fit a specific spot.
Comments
Post a Comment