Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Prompt: One thing that makes me different from other people is how I see the world. I see my community as a melting of people and cultures that is random and beautiful as if weaves and paints new colors of traditions for everyone to see. I like to see the good in people and how where they come form influences who they are. One of my favorite things in the whole world is to talk to someone about where they are from. Some of my most fond memories are discussing an individuals beliefs and traditions and why they love them. I make a conscious effort to learn as much as I can about these diverse people and traditions because it allows me to learn more about the world and what makes Atlanta and our country the wonderful melting pot it is.

Summary: Today we quizzed and identified the audience, speaker, purpose and exigence of short clips.

Reflection Today we practiced  identifying the important parts of rhetoric used n short clips. This practice will be helpful to identify why authors and speakers use certain terminology or forms of delivery to better realize the scope of their argument and techniques used.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

Describe a time you felt lost

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.