3 Goals that I want to Achieve this year

 One of my main goals this year is to get all As in my 6 AP courses. I selected these courses because many of them will help me exempt courses in college and hopefully get into medical school a little quicker. Another one of my goals is to improve my speed, agility, dribbling and shooting for soccer. I would like to excel at my new club and doing this will help me with that in hopes of making the Varsity team at Lakeside this year. My third goal for this school year is to continue building good time management habits to ensure I don't get overwhelmed my my coursework. I've been overwhelmed and swamped by work before, but, by continuing to build good habits of keep my space tidy and begin to work on assignments as soon as I get them I can prevent that from happening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

Describe a time you felt lost

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.